Saturday, July 28, 2007

Times goes so fast...

Wow, the last 30 minutes just sped by. And I have nothing interesting to say, again...

One of my little children is up and about.. he made a sun clock, he says. He took a pencil, and a round circle of paper that he cut out himself, and drew a sun on, and placed the pencil straight up on the paper in the center (like a sun dial), with lots of tape. Maybe I'll take a picture later.

Then, he said, "Look, mommy, I made a sun clock. You know how it works, Mommy? You put it outside, and then the sun goes up, and when the sun is on the sun clock, it starts clocking! Isn't that right, Mommy? That's how it works?"

Yes... my child has... the knack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYDgncMhXw

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww thats cute!!

Marina said...

I can't wait until my little one is more verbal!