Monday, July 30, 2007

Thank you, Dawn!! Anna's update...

Hello, all,

It's the real Anna again. Thank you SO MUCH to Dawn for blog'sitting for me during the last 7 hours. I really missed everyone, I know those last hours are sometimes the best fun.. ! But I had slept only three hours the night *before* the blog, and I would have never made it through. It was hard for me to make myself go to bed, but... I know it was the best for my health.

And that's what I want for all of you -- the best of health. Take care of yourselves.

It's not too late to make a pledge! We have raised unofficially...

are you ready?

$390...

and officially... $290.

Is that awesome, or what?!

My free magnet/button offer still stands -- no one took me up on it!

There is so much more I wanted to write about, but you know how it goes.. 30 minutes goes really fast, and there isn't enough time to get thoughts together everytime between posts.

Of my wonderful readers out there, who would like me to keep on blogging healing resources here? I'm thinking to keep going past the blogathon, but I'm not sure yet. I want your thoughts!


In any case, keep in touch all you gals and guys!

Much love,

Anna

PS. Don't forget -- if you still want to pledge, you can! Click here.

No comments: