Sunday, July 29, 2007

So, once I get my act together, I plan on making this a resource for survivors. Here are some ideas I have so far:

Some posts on dealing with flashbacks, and getting grounded
Some posts on understanding self-harm, and getting help for it
Some posts on finding hope when it seems like there’s none to be found
Some posts on books, music, and other media that I have found inspirational or healing
Some posts about my experiences in healing, including posts on the aftermath that affects me personally – so you know, you are NOT alone out there
Some posts about self-comfort, and how to take care of yourselves
Some posts on random healing ideas and ways to find control and strength again
Some posts with resources, like websites and hotlines, for when you need help

In addition, of course, to the random blogathon ramblings – you can’t expect me to be inspirational and helpful ALL the time, can ya? Every 30 minutes? Sheesh! ;-)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're doing good!