Saturday, July 28, 2007

Maybe a little something for those who pledge...

Hi, all, again :)

I'm looking to gather more pledges for my charity, Stop It Now! Together We Can Prevent the Sexual Abuse of Children.

And, soo..... The next 5 people who pledge at least $10 to my charity will get a freeeeeeee button or magnet of their choice from this page: http://www.cafepress.com/voicesstrength/1676401 (And 50% of all profits from this Cafe Press store goes to RAINN (Rape Abuse, and Incest National Network) -- So it's like giving twice!!)

And, if you already pledged, of course, I retroactively make this offer to you gals and guys as well.

So, to get a cooool magnet or button... pledge at least $10 for Stop It Now! (Here is my pledge link: http://www.blogathon.org/pledge.php?blogid=327), send me an email at writer.annakatz@gmail.com to let me know which button or magnet you'd like, and I'll let you know if you're in the next 5! You'll also need to give me a mailing address eventually, too, and of course, I won't share your contact info with anyone, never, ever, ever.

I'm not rolling in pledges or anything, so... trust me.. you'll probably get one of this way cool magnets or buttons.

So... anyone?? anyone?? :-)

(ACK! My toast is burning!!)

Love, Anna

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's so nice of you to give away things.