Sunday, July 29, 2007

Support is important...

Dear readers,

Sorry for those lame quick-posts, but I was talking to my sister on the phone. Had to tell her about my terrible doc apt, and being that she's a doctor, well, it's very gratifying when she says, "What a jerk!" So much better...

Which brings me to the topic of... support! Having support is very important for survivors, whether that comes from family, friends, or a group.

I have found wonderful support online from a web site called Pandora's Aquarium
http://pandys.org/

Panys is a great support website for survivors. I've tried quite a few, and none beat pandys. There are message boards and chat rooms, and people are usually so kind and helpful. The moderators are great, too.

If you're feeling alone, needing someone to listen who will understand, and don't have a friend or family member to share with -- or it's something you just don't want to share with people that you know -- Pandys may be the place for you.

Much love,

Anna

No comments: